The City of Carmel has been recognized with numerous awards and ratings for its programs and services.
- Carmel ranked #1 Best Place to Live in America by CNN Money Magazine in 2012 for cities with a population between 50,000 and 300,000.
- Carmel was ranked #1 Best Town for Young Families based on public school rating, median home value, ongoing cost of home ownership, median income and economic growth.
- Forbes: The Surprising Cities Creating The Most Tech Jobs – (11-20-13) – Read the full story about the Indy-Carmel metro region ranking 9th in the nation for the creation of high tech jobs.
- Sperling's Best Places voted Indianapolis/Carmel “Best Cities to Relocate to in America"
- Carmel voted #14 best place to live by CNN Money Magazine
- Carmel Utilities received water quality awards from the Indiana Department of Health.
- City’s annual Arbor Day program won International Society of Arborculture’s highest award – the Gold Leaf Award.
- The Keystone Parkway project received an Engineering Excellence Award from the American Council of Engineering Excellence.
- The U.S. Conference of Mayors awarded the “Climate Protection Award” to Carmel for its roundabout program and other environmental initiatives.
- The League of American Bicyclists designated Carmel a Bicycle Friendly Community at the bronze level — an award presented to communities with remarkable commitments to bicycling.
- City Wide Awards
Average Listing Price
Foreclosures / REO
Find a Home in Carmel
About the Neighborhood
There are community events
Neighbors are friendly
There's holiday spirit
Great for retirees
Car is needed
It's walkable to grocery stores
It's walkable to restaurant
Parking is easy
There are sidewalks
Yards are well-kept
Streets are well-lit
Parks and playgrounds
Lots of wildlife
It's dog friendly
Kids play outside
Walking / Hiking trails
Listings courtesy of MIBOR as distributed by MLS GRID. Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of Mar 24, 2023 7:21:pm. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.